This is the Cuke Archives page for what’s being featured each day.
Our other two Zen sites: shunryusuzuki.com - all the transcripts, audio, film, photo archive
and ZMBM.net - for Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind.
New 2021: Audiobook for Crooked Cucumber & Zen Is Right Now: More Teaching Stories and Anecdotes of Shunryu Suzuki
Youtube Cuke Archives - Posts from here also appear on Facebook Cuke Archives
Core Books by and about Shunryu Suzuki -- People Index -- DC home -- DC Books
Cuke Podcasts - Instagram Cuke Archives - - Donate
For personal, environment, music, etc, go to Cuke nonZense Blog and cuke-annex
Search cuke blog 
Search Cuke.com

Friday, November 16, 2018

SFZC Corporate History Notes

  1. Got this page on SFZC Corporate History done as done as I'm gonna do at least for now. It's there because of a request from the SFZC for info they're putting together to get in some SF biz group. It has a list of notable people associated with the ZC that I'd be happy to get additions too as I just reeled off what came to mind. And some comments about the vitality of the institution. Now back to focusing on the fundamentals of spiritual inquiry. 
  2. Thanks Andrew M. for sending me many errata fixes for this page. How careless I was!
  3. How the heck did these numbers get here? I couldn't get rid of them so I joined them.