This is the Cuke Archives page for what’s being featured each day.
Our other two Zen sites: shunryusuzuki.com - all the transcripts, audio, film, photo archive
and ZMBM.net - for Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind.
New 2021: Audiobook for Crooked Cucumber & Zen Is Right Now: More Teaching Stories and Anecdotes of Shunryu Suzuki
Youtube Cuke Archives - Posts from here also appear on Facebook Cuke Archives
Core Books by and about Shunryu Suzuki -- People Index -- DC home -- DC Books
Cuke Podcasts - Instagram Cuke Archives - - Donate
For personal, environment, music, etc, go to Cuke nonZense Blog and cuke-annex
Search cuke blog 
Search Cuke.com

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Cuke Archives Instagram

 As I post Shunryu Suzuki lecture excerpts here six days a week on Cuke New blog, Instagram Cuke Archives has an excerpt six days a week with photos. It's presented so well. I may have mentioned here before that this was my wife Katrinka's idea. And she kept bugging me about it till I shared the idea with my associate Peter Ford who looked into it, figured out how to do it, and started doing it a little over a month ago. He's coming from the other end, using Suzuki lecture excerpts from when I started doing this regularly - five years ago. I heartily suggest you check it out. - dc