This is the Cuke Archives page for what’s being featured each day.
Our other two Zen sites: shunryusuzuki.com - all the transcripts, audio, film, photo archive
and ZMBM.net - for Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind.
New 2021: Audiobook for Crooked Cucumber & Zen Is Right Now: More Teaching Stories and Anecdotes of Shunryu Suzuki
Youtube Cuke Archives - Posts from here also appear on Facebook Cuke Archives
Core Books by and about Shunryu Suzuki -- People Index -- DC home -- DC Books
Cuke Podcasts - Instagram Cuke Archives - - Donate
For personal, environment, music, etc, go to Cuke nonZense Blog and cuke-annex
Search cuke blog 
Search Cuke.com

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Lewis Richmond can help you prepare your book, ms, article, blog, whatever.

A couple months ago I emailed you that I was now seeking work as a freelance editor.  That email generated two substantial projects which I am currently working on.  Those are keeping me busy but I have space for one more project--it might be yours or of someone you know. Though I specialize in developmental editing of non-fiction book-length projects, I am available for a variety of editing tasks, including blogs, business content generation (I owned and ran a software business for 25 years).  Please check out my website Editor page HERE and view, print, or download my Editing resume HERE for more information. If you wish to contact me, my contact info is below.

Lewis Richmond 

Lew and I were ordained as priests together with Ed Brown and Angi Runyan. He's been a great help to Cuke Archives. Maybe he could help you too. Check out his website and the books and articles he's published. - DC